I dont get nearly as much spam as that, but even a few hundred a day is pretty irritating. My solution is to delete all email as soon as I get it.
I figure if its important I'll get a phone call.
--
Funny, I delete all phone calls as soon as I get them. I figure if it's important I'll get an IM.
--
Funny, I delete all IMs as soon as I get them. I figure if it's important, I'll get a visit.
--
Funny, I delete all of my visitors as soon as they show up. I figure if it's important, I'll get an e-mail.
I couldn't resist, I'm sorry. *hangs head in shame* --
--
Funny, I delete all of my visitors as soon as they show up. I figure if it's important, the police will come and circle the house.
--
Funny, in Soviet Russia the police delete you.
--
Sorry, readers. The posters and the posts above are on the queue to be sacked. We had asked someone in the department to sack them earlier, but they didn't do it. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.
As a result, since no one receives email, calls, visitors, IMs, telegrams, or Soviet secret police, we are sending messenger (African) pigeons to deliver these messages to you, in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.
I figure if its important I'll get a phone call.
--
Funny, I delete all phone calls as soon as I get them. I figure if it's important I'll get an IM.
--
Funny, I delete all IMs as soon as I get them. I figure if it's important, I'll get a visit.
--
Funny, I delete all of my visitors as soon as they show up. I figure if it's important, I'll get an e-mail.
I couldn't resist, I'm sorry. *hangs head in shame* --
--
Funny, I delete all of my visitors as soon as they show up. I figure if it's important, the police will come and circle the house.
--
Funny, in Soviet Russia the police delete you.
--
Sorry, readers. The posters and the posts above are on the queue to be sacked. We had asked someone in the department to sack them earlier, but they didn't do it. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.
As a result, since no one receives email, calls, visitors, IMs, telegrams, or Soviet secret police, we are sending messenger (African) pigeons to deliver these messages to you, in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment